Things you need to know...
- Submitting an application does not guarantee placement in a program/school.
- Subsequent Applications: Submitting an additional application will void the previous application.
- Falsifying information to gain entrance to a school will void your child's eligibility to attend that school.
- Students are expected to remain in a program for one full year.
- Students currently enrolled in traditional magnet elementary and middle schools/programs should not complete an application for traditional middle/high school. All students will be placed by the end of the school year.
- A student will be included in the random-draw list for a traditional magnet school, the Brown Elementary School, or a middle school Math/Science/Technology (MST) program only if the program is indicated as the student's first choice and the application is submitted by the deadline.